It´s just so weird to think that before Chris Colfer came in to audition, Glee wasn´t supposed to even have one gay character.
Colfer single-handedly changed the direction of a what would become a mega-popular TV series while creating an iconic TV character at the same time, simply by auditioning.
A mix for when you feel you need to escape, or for when you’re traveling.
- Woodland by The Paper Kites
- At Home by The Crystal Fighters
- Oceans by Coasts
- Dead Sea by The Lumineers
- All Those Pretty Lights by Andrew Belle
- Whirlpool by Sea Wolf
- Pumping Blood by NONONO
- Sky’s Still Blue by Andrew Belle
- Laughter Lines by Bastille
- Love Will Tell Us Where To Go by Bridget Mendler
- Charlie Brown by Coldplay
- Us Against The World by Coldplay
- Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
- Kids by Mikky Echo
- At Your Door by Nate Walcott, Mike Mogis, and Big Harp
- Same Night Sky by 2 am Club
- Featherstone by Paper Kites
- Long Way Home by The Ready Set
- Please and Thank You by Wildcat! Wildcat!
All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die a happy man I’m sure
Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley being adorable in Dallas (x)
STORY IDEA: YOUR DOOR BELL RINGS AND ITS A PERSON FROM AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE “I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY FAVORITE BOOK CHARACTER AND I KNOW HOW IT ENDS AND I WANNA CHANGE IT”
WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME
plot twist: the person who rings the doorbell is your favorite book character
I wish at school they would talk about depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and self harm. Not just bullying. Because sometime it’s not people that make us feel like shit, it’s ourselves.